Monday, June 14, 2010

Gifts

Gifts from my Beloved
Receiving gifts with much joy
No, this Beloved is not my DSLR [."] Anyway when I receive the scholarship $ next week I shall buy a prime lens for My Beloved.


1) Stella my dearest sheep whose heart is for God & constantly learning how to keep in step with the Spirit. Thank God for her for always being so uplifting & encouraging me whenever I look flustered or just simply very busy. All the support rendered even though I'm really very inadequate in many ways. We'll persevere on together till we see each other at the finishing line (:

AAAHHH I wrote the cards last night at 1am & I forgot to pass them to all of you!!! *exasperated sigh*

2) Tracy Sheppie who knows my struggles & puts up with my nonsense yet still perseveres in encouraging me & egging me on to step out of my comfort zone & just trust in the never changing one.

3) God's wake up call at service. "When was the last time you fasted for spiritual growth for yourself with so much hunger & desire like your life depended on it? When was the last time you fasted for your sheep in all humility & with a righteous attitude?"

& also, "In Christ Alone will I glory, for only by His grace I am redeemed. & only His tender mercy will reach beyond my weakness to my need. Now I seek no greater honour than just to know Him more. & to count my gains but losses to the glory of my Lord"

I will rebuke every negative thought with the Word of God.

4) Doodle Jump, my friendly OG ^^You all made my day with your supportive spirit in singing & participating fully in the game ACTSpose today. (hahas it can definitely be improved when it comes to cheering but we have all 4 days next week to cheer on & on & on & on~)

5) Mum's much needed support & encouragement on Friday after I was rushing all over for the camp video. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes when she asked me why I looked so haggard & took out the muffin, passing it to me through the grilles when I went home to take my external hard disk.
Recently she has been voicing out her wishes that I could stay at home more during these holidays. She knows that August will be fully devoted to YOG reporting.

I know I haven't been spending as much time with my family. I really hope I can wake up early on Wednesday to buy breakfast for them. & Sunday's Fathers' Day is the time to make it up to them. God, really pray that they will continue to be understanding towards the good work we are labouring in.

6) Knowing that it's not the applause that comes after seeing the fruit of your labour that matters most, but that it was done with God & that there is always room for improvement. They will only get better (:

7) Sleep: How God made us, for us to rejuvenate for greater things to come!